Worker Comp

Worker's Compensation Forms

Employees and Student Workers must complete all of the following four forms when reporting an injury:

Student worker injury (FWS) must also complete this form: STUDENT WORKER FORM

Send all these forms by email to: Kerri Dahl 218-749-7767

Supervisors: Please use the Supervisor Checklist every time you have an injury reported: Supervisor Check List