Onboard / Intake sign-in
Onboarding Checklist TPT Checklist
Campus New Hire Checklist
ELM Training sample memo
e-Timesheet Supervisor Info
Special Expertise (Credentialing)
Transfer Leave TSA Conversion Form
NHED Position Descriptions SharedPoint site
- Performance Review template Self Appraisal Send original PR to Deb
- Position Description template Send original, SIGNED PD to Deb
- Guide to Conducting a Successful Performance Evaluation
e-mail the electronic, WORD PD document to Deb
- ADA Reasonable Accommodation Form
- Employee Exit Checklist
- Workers Compensation - Check list
- All forms found under Employee Forms/Worker Comp
Newly hired supervisors and managers MUST complete
The Art and Science of Supervision,
a five-day course offered through the Office of the Chancellor.
This course is offered in various locations throughout the state, at various times during the year.
Registration for Art & Science of Supervision is available in Self Service
Navigate to the Learning / Search and type in Art. Find the course and click on Enroll.
This document is available in alternate formats to individuals with disabilities by calling 1-800-657-3860 or through the Relay Service at 7-1-1 or 1-800-627-3529