Temporary Chemistry Instructor (approx 67%)
Rainy River Community College is seeking a temporary part-time instructor to teach lower division chemistry and general science courses.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to teaching:
• Intro to Chemistry
• Principles of Chemistry I and II
• General science courses - TBD
(position may continue year after year)
• Master's degree with a major in chemistry or a master's degree with a minimum of 18 graduate semester credits (27 graduate quarter credits) in chemistry.
• Two years of teaching experience, preferably at a community college
• Experience using D2L or other learning management systems
• Experience working with a diverse student population
Approx. Salary Range $30,200 -$43,207 (based on 66%).
Actual salary dependent upon credit load, academic qualifications, and years of experience.
Application Procedure: Send a letter of interest, current resume, and three professional references (copy of college transcripts required at time of hire) to:
Rainy River Community College
1501 Highway 71
International Falls, MN 56649
Applications accepted until the position is filled.
Rainy River Community College is located in International Falls, Minnesota, on the border with Ontario, Canada. RRCC is a member of the Minnesota State system of colleges and universities and one of five colleges in the Northeast Higher Education District.
Rainy River Community College and the Northeast Higher Education District are equal opportunity employers and educators. We actively seek and encourage applications from women, minorities, Veterans, and persons with disabilities. AA/EOE For more information about the college please visit our web-site at rainyriver.edu.
More about International Falls
Security Report 2017
Human Resource Contact: • firstname.lastname@example.org • 218.749.7767 AA/EOE, Veteran Friendly