PROVOST / CHIEF ACADEMIC OFFICER
Unlimited Full Time
Apply in NEOGOV
Official POSTING with qualifications
This position serves as the chief operating and academic officer. Provides leadership and direction in carrying out the mission of the College, the Northeast Higher Education District (NHED), and of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities. Provides academic leadership and oversight of instructional, student services, and institutional budgets. Promote direction and vision of academic excellence within the faculty. Collaborates with the provosts/chief academic officers of the four colleges of NHED while also serving on the NHED Cabinet.
QUALIFICATIONS: (please see official posting for full listing of minimum and preferred qualifications)
• Master’s degree from an accredited institution. Doctorate preferred.
• Minimum three years of significant administrative experience preferably at a higher education or K-12 organization.
• Successful college/university teaching experience.
• Proven visionary leadership in a complex organizational structure, preferably within an educational setting.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Apply using Rainy River's online application software (NEOGOV). A completed application consists of:
1) Letter of interest specifically addressing how your experiences and qualifications complement Rainy River’s mission, strategic priorities, and desired leadership characteristics;
2) Curriculum vitae.
Review of applications begins on May 24, 2017
For a confidential discussion to learn more about the opportunity, interested individuals may contact Vicky Ayers, Search
Manager, at 800-992-9277 or
A prospectus with additional information may be found at http://rpainc.org/post/rainyriverprovost17
Human Resource Contact: • email@example.com • 218.749.7767